“We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. We must learn to see the world anew.” Einstein
More often than not leadership styles emerge through experience and accident rather than design. We all learn habits that are helpful and some that are not, overtime these habits become accepted as ‘that’s just how I lead’ or ‘it’s just her style’. It is as though nothing can be done.
Leadership courses often do not create the changes we hope for as they focus on mental understanding; theories and ideas that quickly dissolve on contact with the reality of the work place.
We can work with you in your place of work to help you find the leadership style that suits you and your work.
- We believe that leadership is a practice, so if you want to improve, you can.
- We will help you explore a range of reflective techniques that will enable you to amplify your positive behaviours and dampen your negatives behaviours.
- We will help you develop an independent and disciplined approach to your leadership practice that will enable you to grow beyond the sessions.
- We will support you as you practice your techniques with live issues in the moment.
- We will help you find your true, natural approach to leadership.
- You will find you start to share you learning, and your practice with others, creating a positive impact on your organisation’s culture.
If you would like to learn more about how Leadership Development can improve your business then contact us for a free consultation.